To reserve your spot on my calendar and start your design process, place your deposit of only $599.00!
The balance of your package after the deposit is paid will be $900.00. This will be due after design work is completed.
Once you have approved your design, your final files will be delivered after payment of remaining balance is made.
The WordPress Website Package Includes
1. Design mockup of 2 page layouts (2 revisions)
2. Option for full width, left side bar, right sidebar, or two sidebars on every page.
3. Custom header design.
4. User friendly, clean navigation.
5. Custom gallery.
6. Set up of up to 3 pages. Can include a custom home page layout.
7. Design of banners, sliders, buttons as needed.
8. Custom social media icons.
9. Clean, cohesive, and user friendly branding
10. All themes build on Genesis Framework and the Genesis framework is included in this package (a $59 value!) unless otherwise requested by client.
11. 1/2 hour WordPress consultation by phone to help you get started with your new site!
1. Once you have placed your deposit, I will send you a design questionnaire to learn more about your brand and the overall style that you want for your website.
2. Inspiration gathering/Layout mockups: I will gather inspiration, and create a mockup in Photoshop of 2 page layouts for your site. This will give you a preview of roughly what your site will look like once it’s coded. It will include header images and social icons for you to preview and revise.
3. Design/Coding: I will design your site on a testing site for you to preview and revise as I’m coding.
4. Design finalization, and revisions. Once the site layout is designed, I will have a consultation with you and do a final round of revisions if needed.
5. Final payment, site installation: Once your balance has been paid, I will install the site on your server, and set up 3 pages for you. I will implement all graphics, social icons and graphics as needed.
6. Phone consultation. I will walk you through your site, and answer any questions that you may have about editing your layout from the back end.